..:: klik untuk One 4 Share versi mobile ::.. ..:: Di sini, Rp 10.000,- bekerja untuk Anda ::..

Monday, May 16, 2011

Suggestion and Affirmations

Daily affirmations work due to the power of suggestion on the subconscious mind. Essentially daily affirming of the positive things you want in your life reprograms your subconscious mind with suggestions. When done correctly these positive affirmations will change your life to what you want it to be.

The catch is it can take a long time for the power of suggestion to work on your subconscious. You must do your affirmations daily, each and every day. I use mine when I wake up, when I'm driving on open road or just before I fall asleep. Doing the affirmations every day is what it takes to change.




If you don't do your affirmations daily it can take forever for them to work. Look at it like painting a room in your house. If you paint a little everyday it will get done but if you skip whole days or even weeks it will take a lot longer to get done. What you put in to the effort of your affirmations determines how fast the power of suggestion will work for you.

I'd suggest you start with 5-10 affirmations that you can remember, write them down on a sheet of paper and that will help your memory to recall them when you want to say them. Now I don't say mine out loud but think them in my brain. Keep them short and to the point and do them every day.

So what is it you want to change in your life? Write that down. What else would you like to change? Write that down too. After you have your list start writing some simple affirmations that you can use every day.

Most people want to have money and what they think in their mind is "I don't want to be poor" and that doesn't work. Don't write down in your affirmations what you don't want, write down what you do want. Instead of saying or writing "I don't want to be poor" change that to "Money is attracted to me at all times".

You see, positive affirmations work 1000 times better than negative affirmations. You are actually using the power of suggestion to reprogram your subconscious. Without getting to far into the power of the subconscious mind believe me when I tell you it can be reprogrammed to do what you want and to bring you what you want. Doing this daily will change your subconscious with the suggestions you are giving it in your daily affirming of what you want.

After you get the hang of it you'll stop using negatives in your daily speech and start replacing them with the positive suggestions you want to take hold. Just changing the way you speak can attract a lot more of the types of things you want in your life. Being positive will attract more than being negative will. That is unless you really want to attract negative things into your life. I don't.

I tend to drive faster than the speed limit and I used to get a couple of tickets every year. Then I discovered this positive affirmation suggestion technique and I haven't gotten a ticket since. I stopped saying I didn't want to get a ticket and started saying, I maintain a perfect driving record at all times. Funny that such a simple little change in what I was suggesting to myself worked so well isn't it. Even tho both sentences have the same end, the daily positive suggestions affirming what I want rather than what I don't want work very well.

So what if it takes 3 months, 6 months or even a year for you to get results. You really didn't put any physical effort into it, just the mind power of daily suggestions that you repeated in your own mind. Keep it up and it will work and you will know it worked. Yes, just changing the way you think and the way you talk can change your life for the better. This is about as effortless as it gets to make changes in your life.

I recommend you try daily affirmations and the power of suggestion to change your own life. After all it costs nothing, it's simple and it works. What more do you want? Get you affirmations figured out and give it a try for 6 months. You have nothing to lose except all the things you don't want in your life.


Source:Power of Suggestion and Daily Affirmations [ mentalpowerandthemind.com ]

_____

_____

No comments:

Post a Comment

..::klik untuk One 4 Share versi mobile ::.. _ __